Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunny Sunday

Oh, these silly kiddos.  Tillie is wearing a crewcuts cardigan with a white Old Navy layering tank.  I just bought her Hen & Chic(I can find NOTHING about this "brand" online.  It's handmade.) skirt at a consignment sale Friday.  It has a wiener dog applique that wraps around the skirt.  Teddy thinks it's hilarious.  I actually bought it in 2 colors because they were only $5.  The other is more orange/pink/brown.  I think she'll wear this one this summer with a navy or white  favorite tank and the orange one next fall with boots and a brown tee.

Teddy is wearing a Gymboree button-up(thrift store), Circo tie, Sonoma pants and navy TOMS.  He didn't want to wear the tie.  I said, "It's kind of like a daddy tie."  He replied, "Kinda like, no."  I told him he had to try it anyway and then he left it on no problem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that skirt, what a great find!