Sunday, April 20, 2014

He Is Risen!


Taking pictures of three is not a skill I have mastered.  But even so, my kids looked darling for church this morning.  I love how cute they look together.

Teddy is wearing a Carter's striped button-up, purchased for $2 since my mom gave me a $10 reward she earned.  His crewcuts tie is from a sale when I still worked at J. Crew.  His chinos are also crewcuts, from a facebook garage sale site and his See Kai Run Adir shoes are from the Piperlime crazy referral credits a year ago.  He was so excited to wear a real tie, like Daddy.

Tillie is wearing a crewcuts tea rose poplin  bubble dress.  It's a gorgeous dress that must have been an out of season return as I got it for a steal last summer.  She didn't need it, but I couldn't resist.  Her glitter flats, necklace and white cardigan are all crewcuts from when I worked there.  (I may have stocked up on kid clothes when I quit...)  Her Easter bonnet is from Target last year.

Bea is wearing a Carter's dress I got for $1 at Once Upon a Child.  Her cardigan and socks are also Target.

No comments: