Monday, April 21, 2014

Gorgeous

The weather today is just perfect.  It's cooling off again for the rest of the week, but at least we can enjoy today!

Tillie's wearing a Hanna Andersson playdress I got at Costco last week.  There were a couple of patterns, but I was happy when she picked the on that was my favorite!  (I was sure she would go for the purple with polka dots.)  I didn't realize her smile was so wonky -- I quickly snapped this as we were walking into school.

Ted-Ted is wearing a Mini-Boden tee I got on clearance with a voucher last August.  His jeans are Gap and his shoes are Gap JunkFood.

Bea is wearing a Zutano hat/dress/leggings set I bought on Amazon with a crazy discount before I knew if we were having a girl or not.  We took the hat off so she could soak up some Vitamin D outside.

No comments: