Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pinwheels

We stopped near the covered bridge in Ada this morning to take birthday pictures of Tillie.  Teddy was so jealous and kept posing and saying "Cheese".  He's wearing crewcuts tees, Gap jeans and TOMS.


Beatrix is wearing a Gap Paddington Bear "polka star" one-piece with a Dear Grace & Parker pinwheel headband.  I ordered this headband shortly after I found out I was having a girl.  I got it in the newborn size and I'm wishing I had gotten it in a slightly bigger size so she could wear it longer. (Not so photogenic in this picture...)

I am jealous of this outfit of Tillie's.  She's wearing a crewcuts sweater, Gap skinny jeans and TOMS.  I particularly wish I had skinny jeans that fit me right now!  Her necklace was 30 cents from Target Dollar Spot clearance.  It came with a Hello Kitty charm on it, but I took it off.

No comments: