Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Birthday Girl! (& Siblings.)

Today is Tillie's 5th birthday! She wanted me to make her a "5" shirt, but I just didn't have the time or energy to do it.  Thankfully she was more than happy to have me order this "five." shirt from Old Navy.  I think it's actually pretty cute and paired with a crewcuts tutu it makes a perfect birthday outfit.  Her shoes are Circo.

I think this size 2 skirt, while still fitting well in the waist, will need to be packed away after this since it's getting too short.  This skirt has matched so many outfits and was definitely worth $10!  (She wore bike shorts under it to school.)

Beatrix is wearing polka dot party pants(okay, newborn BabyLegs) with a terry Gap First Safari romper.  Her headband is from Dear Grace & Parker on etsy.

Teddy's wearing Osh Kosh jeans, a striped tee from The Children's Place and red Circo boat shoes.  Her requested that his blanket be in the picture as well.

No comments: