Thursday, May 8, 2014

Summer Weather!

We got to legitimately break out some summer clothes today -- 82*!  Tillie's wearing a striped crewcuts dress with gold Salt-Water surfer sandals(sweet sale at J. Crew when I still worked there) and a Carter's necklace.  Teddy's wearing Mini-Boden baggies from last summer with his Carter's big brother shirt(that he wore to meet Bea at the hospital) and navy TOMS.  No one will believe me, but I actually didn't plan on their outfits matching today.  It just happened.  I didn't get enough sleep last night to plan this one out, but I apparently I can match my children subconsciously.

Poor Beatrix doesn't coordinate with her siblings at all.  I was just happy that it got warm enough for her to wear this Gap Hamptons Garden bodysuit and diaper cover before she outgrew them.  I bought them at different Gaps last fall for under $2 each.

Ruffle Butt.

No comments: