Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

I hope you're ready for parades, hot dogs and fireworks!
I promise Bea didn't fall.

 Tillie's wearing a Gap Dressy Styles dress I got for $3 at a consignment sale.  It's hard to see, but there are stars all over it.

Teddy is wearing a Gap slub tee from this summer with big gingham shorts from last summer.  I would have rather him have a red shirt or a blue shirt closer to the color of his shorts, but I got this tee cheap, so I went with it.  Blue is currently his favorite color, so he's happy.

Bea is wearing a Gymboree Sailor Baby outfit.  I adore it.

At Uncle Matt's house they all went in the pool.

Tillie's swimsuit is Circo from Target.

I bought Tillie's because it coordinated with Bea's Gymboree suit.

Teddy's suit is from Gap.

After swimming, Tillie wanted to wear the extra dress I had packed for her.  It's the Baby Sara dress I won from My Little Jules a few years ago.  It's a size 3, but obviously sized very generously.

No comments: