Sunday, September 14, 2014

Animals

I bought Beatrix this Mini-Boden bird print dress at Nordstrom Rack last Spring when I was pregnant.  It's a 0-3m, and on all my other kids they wore Boden when they were a size bigger.  Well, I think this dress runs more true to size, as does Bea!  She's wearing it with Gap boots(from Tillie) and Gap Wonderland socks.  Tillie's wearing the Mini-Boden dress she wore last fall for our family pictures with the cutest socks from Gap.  They're some sort of animal, but we decided to call the Fox Socks, because that's just fun.  Her bow is Gap and her shoes are OshKosh.


Teddy's wearing a Mini-Boden snake tee over his Okaidi button-up.  His chinos are crewcuts and his shoes are TOMS.  I loved how Tillie and Bea coordinated today, but I think Ted's outfit was my favorite.  I'm so happy I get to dress them in layers again.




No comments: