Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall at the Gardens

Tim had an out of town meeting today and then was getting together with friends after that.  I decided we should have some fun as well, so after kindergarten was done we drove out to Robinette's and the Gardens.

Bea wore and Oilily jumper I found last winter at Once Upon a Child's $1.  It's a 6m, but I think it runs slightly small.  I'm glad it cooled down enough to wear it now, because I don't know how long it will still fit around her neck!  Her socks are Gap and her shoes are Pediped.

I didn't get a great picture of Tillie's outfit, but I've been waiting all summer for her to wear this.  The Tea dress I got for $1 a Once Upon a Child.  Her Gap apple boots I bought at a garage sale 2 years ago.  I just couldn't resist them.  I'm so glad I bought them because she loves them and they actually go with quite a few outfits she has this fall.  Her skinny jeans and boot socks are Gap.

If Ted forgets about his fire truck shirt, this Tea Collection fox tee is his favorite shirt right now.  I might agree with him!  His jeans are Gap and I'm so glad his brown Cons still fit.  Another not great picture.  I just let them play today.

No comments: