Saturday, December 6, 2014

More Christmas

Just when you think my pictures can't get any worse. I bring you these three, all with bad lighting and questionable focus.

Tillie's outfit was darling, but you can't really tell.  She's wearing a Jumping Beans tee and Gap Lodge skirt($1 find at OUAC!  I'm a sucker for that line.).  She never left the house, so no shoes.

Teddy's wearing a Gap button-up and Jumping Beans tee I got 50% off at Once Upon a Child this week.  It's hard to find boy Christmas tees that aren't a dog wearing a santa hat.  He likes this one, but insists that it's a dog and not a bear.

Bea's wearing a Gap thermal I appliqued when Tillie was a baby.  Her jeans are also Gap.  Her bow is Dear Grace & Parker and I made the velvet headband to use with different clips.

No comments: