Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Week!

Hooray!  Red and/or Pink Week is here!  I have the kids outfits planned for everyday and they have a lot of great things to wear -- too many options even.  I like red, pink and hearts, so it's on a lot of their clothes anyway.

Teddy is wearing red Gap skinny jeans and a Gap Urban Adventures chambray tee.  He had Livie & Luca fox shoes at church, but I didn't get a picture of him there.

Tillie's wearing a flutter dress I made years ago.  I think it's technically a McCall's size 2, but as you can see it runs super-wide.  It's just about too short for her as a dress, but with Gymboree tights and shorts under it it worked.  Her bow and necklace are DreamSpun and her shoes are Circo.

Beatrix is wearing a Gap Love Collection sweater dress, craft show headband, OshKosh tights and Gymboree shoes.

No comments: