Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Arrgh!

It ended up being lovely out today, but it was still rainy this morning before we had to leave for Spanish Camp.  (Spanish Camp makes it sound so important, it's really just a shorter version of her Spanish immersion preschool.)

Ted looked pretty cool in this Gap pirate tee, faded red Gap shorts and light gray Cons.  I bought the shoes from Piperlime with a referral credit this spring so they were only $6.  Can't beat that!

Tillie wore a Gap Playtime Favorites dress I bought a long time ago in Lansing.  Sale was 40% off, plus I had a 25% coupon that stacked on top of it.  I bought a huge shopper full of things that day for so cheap.  A lot of it Tillie has worn already and some was for Kizie who was with me that day.  The hot pink leggings are Carter's I got at a consignment sale this spring.

No comments: