Sunday, November 10, 2013

Argyle & Plaid

Tillie's wearing a crewcuts sweater that I bought for my sister Kizie when she was little.  (I even had a coordinating sweater.  It was the very first thing I bought with my J. Crew discount.  I still have it, but it's not the best fit right now.)  She's wearing with a Gap tank, crewcuts champagne tulle skirt, Gymboree cream tights and Cherokee boots.  I think I would have preferred her bronze sparkle shoes, but I don't want them to get ruined before the Christmas season.

Teddy's wearing a plaid shirt from The Children's Place.  I got it at the thrift store and I'm again reminded that this brand is just too wide for my kids.  This shirt is size 24 months and it swims on him.  It's cute with his navy Cherokee clip-on tie, crewcuts chinos and Live & Luca boots.

No comments: