Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Long Sleeves and Long Pants

Tillie being open to wearing sweaters and jeans is making my life so much easier this year.  In fact, there are even days she suggests jeans and long sleeves!  To school today she wore her new Gap skinny jeans(5t), Mini-Boden ruffle tank(3-4) and Gap Northern Lights hooded cardigan(XS4-5).  I found the cardigan at Goodwill this summer, so it was worth taking a risk on buying something she would have hated last year!  Her brown Circo boots are from a garage sale(or possible a consignment sale).

Ted was really excited when I pulled out this Circo snowboarding bear waffle tee today.  He's wearing Gap jeans(that he's finally worn a hole in the knee) and Vans checkered shoes.  I got the shoes this spring from Piperlime with the credits I had.  (Piperlime is going to stop selling kids' shoes!  Sad.)

No comments: