Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Winter Dress Coats

It's a snowy day over here, so we didn't put on great outfits.  I did, however, make them go outside for pictures in their wool coats.  I was actually planning on taking them to Ada today for pictures, but it wasn't worth the drive in this weather.

Ted is wearing a plaid Gap I Want Candy coat.  It's size 12-18 months and I bought it when he was 2 months old for the following year.  Well, he wore it to church last year, but it was too big and he wasn't walking so I don't think I ever took a picture of him in it.  I was so happy when I realized it still fit him this year!  He's also wearing Gap jeans and Livie & Luca boots.  His hat is from a craft fair.

Tillie's is a hand-me-down from my sister Kizie.  It's one of the few things she reminds Tillie she wants back after we're done with it.  It's Til's third year wearing it.  Kizie wore it for about that many years as well!  My friend Laura bought it for Kizie at Roger's.  She's also wearing Gap jeans and Cherokee boots.  Her headband and clip are from craft fairs.

No comments: