Sunday, December 22, 2013

Party Clothes

We had our first Christmas party of the year with Tim's family tonight.  Teddy had to be woken up from his afternoon nap to get there in time.  He wasn't so sure about that, but once we got there he was excited.  He's wearing a Crazy 8 plaid shirt, Gymboree vest and red Gap skinny jeans.  I don't know how long he'll let me dress him in outfits like this, but right now he seems to like it so I'm going with it.

Tillie's wearing a Gap Lodge dress, crewcuts cardigan, flowered BabyLegs and Circo Fuggs.  She requested "princess pigtails", but also asked that they be "low".  She approved when I was done.

I wish Philip hadn't needed his camera back yesterday as these outfits were so cute, and I just don't think you can fully tell with this crappy lighting and my subpar photography skills.

No comments: