Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring-Ish?

It's 46* today and we went to the Gardens.  That was a good reason to bust out some spring clothes!  Tillie is wearing a Mini-Boden dress and leggings from a consignment sale last year.  It's all size 3-4, but my kids always seem to wear Boden at the second number best.  (Although, Til did wear this dress last spring as well.)  When we weren't in the Gardens she wore a white cardigan with it since it is a little cool out.  We accessorized with a Goody clip, crewcuts necklace and pink mary jane TOMS.
When I pulled this out Tillie said, "The bunny dress?  But it's not even Easter!?"

Teddy is wearing a crewcuts entomologist tee.  I mean, really?  I had to get this for him.  As soon as it was marked down last summer I purchased it.  I can't wait for him to wear it at Camp this summer.  It's layered over a Great Guy gingham button-up.  I've never heard of this brand before, but Tim and his friends all call each other Guy, so when I found it at Goodwill it had to come home with me as well.  He's wearing it with Gap Naval Academy skinny jeans and gray Cons.  This will be the last day for these size 5 Converse.  They're too small.  I will miss them.  They matched so much!

No comments: