Sunday, October 12, 2014

Golden Girl

With Bea's outfit you get a sneak peek of what she wore for our family pictures last week.  I adore this Gap Primary School dress.  I layered a Gap Fall Field Guide peter pan collar bodysuit under it.  The tights are Gymboree I got super-cheap last winter.  The Gap Country Cool shoes I had seen a sneak of and was hoping to get them for the pictures.  When they finally popped up online I immediately went to order them.  They were set to ship the 6th.  Our pictures were scheduled for the 8th.  I crossed my fingers and ordered them anyway.  Two days later they shipped!  The shoes are a great match to her Dear Grace and Parker camel bow.

Anyway, don't I have the cutest baby?

Tillie wore her Dreamspun dress.  I did end up getting her gray boots.  Kohl's keeps sending me $10 coupons because they recently remodeled our store, so I got these Jumping Beans ones for under $10.  The back of the neck of the dress has a gray bow, so I like how that is mimicked on the boots(and in her hair).

Teddy is wearing a Gap patterned button-up, Janie & Jack cardigan, crewcuts chinos an TOMS.  Hooray for brand mixing.  I think these pants might be too short soon. (p.s. That sweater is size 12-18m.    They have crazy sweater sizing.)

No comments: