Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Red

I bought this Crazy 8 dress for around $3 when I was pregnant with Teddy.  It's size 0-3 months and if he had been a girl I planned for it to be his(her?) 1st Christmas dress.  Since he was my Teddy the dress got packed away.  I took it out recently when a friend was due with her baby.  She didn't know what she was having and if she had had a girl I would have given it to her.  She had a boy, so it's been laying around Bea's room for a couple months.  Today I picked it up and reazlied that it looked pretty big for a 0-3m dress.

I decided to try it on her and it fits well, except the sleeves are a little short.  It would have been ginormous on baby Ted.  She's wearing it with BabyLegs and Gap boots. Her glitter bow is Dear Grace & Parker.

No comments: